Johnny Depp will play Dr. Seuss in an upcoming bio-pic which he'll also produce. Sounds interesting enough.
The Washington Post has an excellent article on the life of Steve Jobs with particular attention paid to his work with Pixar. Very cool.
Director Peter Travis has been kicked out of post-production work on his Judge Dredd film. So, basically, we can go ahead and write this one off a full year before it hits theaters.
John Likes Movies gives us five movie politicians worthy of your vote. Co-signed, though I'd add Matt Damon in The Adjustment Bureau to the list.
Weekend Box Office Returns
1. Real Steel - $27.3 million
2. The Ides of March - $10.4M
3. Dolphin Tale - $9.16M ($49.07 million total)
4. Moneyball - $7.5M ($49.25M)
5. 50/50 - $5.5M ($17.3M)
6. Courageous - $4.6M ($15.89M)
7. The Lion King - $4.55M ($85.96M)
8. Dream House - $4.5M ($14.5M)
9. What's Your Number? - $3.05M ($10.31M)
10. Abduction - $2.9M ($23.37M)
The trailer for next year's The Raven came out this weekend and it looks...yeesh...not so good. I want good things for you, John Cusak.